Board index The Blogosphere MemoryHeap's Blog A little bit of weirdness, and some new material

A little bit of weirdness, and some new material

General words about nothing and everything, noises, blatherings and non-specific things uttered by MemoryHeap. Real discussions pertaining to stories will take place in those forums.

Anyone can read my blog, and post in it. If you don't have an account on the site, your posts will be filtered through various anti-spam checks, and you will have to submit to an 'are you human?' test. This is necessary to avoid the spammers (sorry, but such measures have already prevented thousands of garbage postings).

* To see the story forums, and read the stories, you must register for an account. *

Moderator: memoryheap

I posted a new chapter in My Wife, Her Slave yesterday, and talked about it in a blog post. For some reason, the blog post didn't appear, and I'm sure I didn't just dream it. In any event, the new chapter got posted, but no one has read it yet. The chapter is actually part of what was becoming a very long passage, so I decided to carve it off at a natural point. That means that much of the next chapter is already written, and I know the outline for the following chapter after that.

I'm still somewhat buried by work, and I also got sidetracked by an idea for a new story, so I started writing the first couple of chapters for that. Too many ideas, too little time...

I'll just have to wait for the cloning process to be perfected.

Return to MemoryHeap's Blog