Board index The Blogosphere MemoryHeap's Blog New Words from the East Coast

New Words from the East Coast

General words about nothing and everything, noises, blatherings and non-specific things uttered by MemoryHeap. Real discussions pertaining to stories will take place in those forums.

Anyone can read my blog, and post in it. If you don't have an account on the site, your posts will be filtered through various anti-spam checks, and you will have to submit to an 'are you human?' test. This is necessary to avoid the spammers (sorry, but such measures have already prevented thousands of garbage postings).

* To see the story forums, and read the stories, you must register for an account. *

Moderator: memoryheap

Post Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:41 am

Well, I'm officially on a quick vacation with my wife in hurricane country, but I actually found some time to get some words out. The result is a new chapter in The Day My Life Changed. Kelli comes out to family members, with somewhat mixed results.

See what you think, and I hope the general writing drought is coming to an end. I know there are more parts of various stories—it's just finding the time to get them written.

Return to MemoryHeap's Blog