Board index The Blogosphere MemoryHeap's Blog Up to my ears, with no time to write

Up to my ears, with no time to write

General words about nothing and everything, noises, blatherings and non-specific things uttered by MemoryHeap. Real discussions pertaining to stories will take place in those forums.

Anyone can read my blog, and post in it. If you don't have an account on the site, your posts will be filtered through various anti-spam checks, and you will have to submit to an 'are you human?' test. This is necessary to avoid the spammers (sorry, but such measures have already prevented thousands of garbage postings).

* To see the story forums, and read the stories, you must register for an account. *

Moderator: memoryheap

Post Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:59 pm

Unfortunately, another apologetic post. I am working 10- to 12-hour days, which leaves me no time to write, especially because things are quite dynamic. In other words, all hell regularly breaks loose, so any thoughts I may have get blown away very quickly.

I'm going to be stuck like that until about mid-August, and then I may finally be able to pick up a quill and start scratching out some words. Bear with me ;)

Return to MemoryHeap's Blog