Board index The Blogosphere MemoryHeap's Blog Is My wife His slave dead ?

Is My wife His slave dead ?

General words about nothing and everything, noises, blatherings and non-specific things uttered by MemoryHeap. Real discussions pertaining to stories will take place in those forums.

Anyone can read my blog, and post in it. If you don't have an account on the site, your posts will be filtered through various anti-spam checks, and you will have to submit to an 'are you human?' test. This is necessary to avoid the spammers (sorry, but such measures have already prevented thousands of garbage postings).

* To see the story forums, and read the stories, you must register for an account. *

Moderator: memoryheap

Post Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:48 pm

Preview: Is My wife His slave dead ?
Is My Wife His Slave dead?
I would like to know how it turns out.
I cant see the marrage lasting with out some major changes.
I do have a few ideas if you are intrested >
SteveD1961

Post Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:50 am

No, it's not actually dead, however it is in somewhat of a coma. I do have several ideas for follow-on chapters, and I know how I want the story to shape as it progresses. That being said, I have too many stories on the go at the moment. It's an annoying problem caused by a brain that comes up with new ideas that need to be written down to stop the voices from screaming, too little available time caused by too much real work, and the fact that I even have stories underway that aren't even on the site, referring back to the too-active brain.

On SOL, My Wife, His Slave is listed as "Incomplete and inactive", and the version there isn't the same as the version here. When I first started writing the story, I envisioned it as a female slave seducing an innocent and then handing her over to a male dominant, who would take total control of her. After I had written nearly a dozen chapters, I realized that I had a lesbian-oriented dominant-submissive story, so that suddenly became My Wife, Her Slave, and it has carried on from there. I abandoned the original His Slave version on SOL, then came up with a new approach for it, and the first 11 chapters of that are here on the site. Other story ideas just kept getting in the way, so...

I need to bring a couple of stories to an end so I can re-focus, but since I don't write in a linear fashion, even that sometimes gets difficult.

Feel free to pitch your ideas. I am always open to suggestion, although I also never make any promises about using ideas from other people -- it all depends on whether their ideas would fit with my outline. I often write the last chapter of a story well before I get there, as it keeps me focused on the end goal.

Post Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:03 am

I was thinking first finish fleshing out the story of Master. Have the husband get fed up, start thinging about Divorice. Have Master ask for a meeting and make a deal with him. Changing the title of the story to 'My Wife Our Slave".

Post Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

Hmmm...interesting potential twist. I can see how that might go. However, between that point and where the story currently sits, I have several chapter ideas concerning what amounts to be her training and grooming as a slave, and those are darker and more nasty than the Her Slave version. That means that sharing won't happen for a bit, or even hubbie finding out, as impacts on married life haven't occurred yet.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:36 am

Looking foward to the rest of the story.
Thanks

Return to MemoryHeap's Blog