Board index The Blogosphere MemoryHeap's Blog Once again, no I'm still alive

Once again, no I'm still alive

General words about nothing and everything, noises, blatherings and non-specific things uttered by MemoryHeap. Real discussions pertaining to stories will take place in those forums.

Anyone can read my blog, and post in it. If you don't have an account on the site, your posts will be filtered through various anti-spam checks, and you will have to submit to an 'are you human?' test. This is necessary to avoid the spammers (sorry, but such measures have already prevented thousands of garbage postings).

* To see the story forums, and read the stories, you must register for an account. *

Moderator: memoryheap

Post Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:16 am

Hi all:

Once again I find myself writing a post to explain why I haven't posted anything in a while. Between the holidays and work I just haven't had a lot of time for more pleasant pursuits. Part of my time has been occupied by building a new rocket sled of a workstation, and a lot of it has been taken up with providing tech support to a retail operation. That retail store needs a lot of fixes and upgrades, and the time suck has been a lot more than I had planned. My own damn fault for taking it on, but they almost pleaded with me to help them out.

So, once again, I find myself begging for patience on your part. My muse has not fled but she has decided that I should be spending more time with her and less with the rest of the world. One day. One day (and soon, I hope).

Cheers
MH

Return to MemoryHeap's Blog