Board index The Blogosphere MemoryHeap's Blog To Take Your Mind off Hurricanes

To Take Your Mind off Hurricanes

General words about nothing and everything, noises, blatherings and non-specific things uttered by MemoryHeap. Real discussions pertaining to stories will take place in those forums.

Anyone can read my blog, and post in it. If you don't have an account on the site, your posts will be filtered through various anti-spam checks, and you will have to submit to an 'are you human?' test. This is necessary to avoid the spammers (sorry, but such measures have already prevented thousands of garbage postings).

* To see the story forums, and read the stories, you must register for an account. *

Moderator: memoryheap

Post Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:16 pm

A little something more pleasurable than dealing with the flood in your house, or watching your car drift out to sea, or staring up at the stars because your house no longer has a roof.

First, my apologies if I am making light of the disaster that has befallen Florida due to Hurricane Ian. I grew up on the East Coast so I know what hurricanes can do, having lived through a few in my time. Now I deal with tornadoes and derechos, largely caused by the damage we've done to our planet.

As to the more pleasant part -- I've just posted a new chapter in My Wife, Her Slave, with more to come. Happy reading.

Return to MemoryHeap's Blog