Board index The Blogosphere MemoryHeap's Blog Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Aboard!

General words about nothing and everything, noises, blatherings and non-specific things uttered by MemoryHeap. Real discussions pertaining to stories will take place in those forums.

Anyone can read my blog, and post in it. If you don't have an account on the site, your posts will be filtered through various anti-spam checks, and you will have to submit to an 'are you human?' test. This is necessary to avoid the spammers (sorry, but such measures have already prevented thousands of garbage postings).

* To see the story forums, and read the stories, you must register for an account. *

Moderator: memoryheap

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello, and welcome to the cavity in which the twisted mind of MemoryHeap hangs out.

This new forum is intended to be much more useful than the previous incarnation on WordPress, and to permit for much more in the way of interaction among everyone who follows my stories.

All of my stories can be found here, including stories that haven't made their way to other sites as yet. You can also find previews of stories that may never make it anywhere; these are random ramblings seeking to break free. If they're posted here, it's in an attempt to get some feedback from my readers, and to see whether I should try to develop the story line any further than the initial scene.

Please feel free to look around, leave comments, and maybe register for an account. In an attempt to keep the spambots at bay, you can only access this blog forum until you have an account. You can't get into any of the other forums without one. Accounts are free, and private, so help yourself to one. Just click the Register link in the top menu to get one.

Information as to how the site is set up, and how it works, can be found in the post titled How This Place Works.

Once again, welcome, and I hope you'll stay around.

MH

Return to MemoryHeap's Blog